Monday, 10 June 2013

New Home


This is where we live now...in a town nestled between rolling hills and imposing moorland...




Everything has been in full Spring splendour just in time for our arrival...



New, brief flowers and ancient trees alike.





I still can't quite believe we live here now.
It is familiar land to us both, as we both grew up nearby, but somehow living here rather than just coming here for walking is something quite different.

It is where I had hoped Lyra would grow up, and it feels important and beautiful to have still come here, even though she is gone. Me and Andy will do our next growing here, together, whilst she flies free.

I cannot wait to see what this land inspires us to make/draw/write/play! I'm ready for the next part of the journey.

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I can just see Lyra's sweet spirit visiting you here. Many blessings to you on your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful you're both with us and confident in the healing powers of this land. There's always an open hand and ready kettle at our house. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And at ours :)
    Thank you. Already the land drawing me on and in, and filling me with gratitude for every moment of my life. xxx

    ReplyDelete