Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Astrolabe

For some words on the secrets of one man's creative process, go here to Andy Letcher's blog. At the end is a rough recording we made of one of his new songs, called Astrolabe.

It was lovely to be part of a different creative method, and to play about with how harmony works. I became very aware of the voice being a muscle, and mine not being a very developed one!

I am having better success with other muscle development, however.
This week at Circus Space we worked on Back Balance, which I find really tricky as I have a very immobile lower spine - apparently this runs in the family...
Conditioning has paid off though, and I can now transition through Back Balance using Flag - my new favourite move. 

And now I must return to essay writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment